Hard Rock Cafe: Exclusive St George's Day Menu
Hard Rock Cafe Manchester Celebrates St George’s Day With A Feast Fit For A King
Exclusive St George’s Day menu available for one week only
St George’s day – 23rd April 2015
Hear ye! Hear ye! From Monday 20 April, Hard Rock Cafe Manchester will pay tribute to its English heritage with a St George’s Day Menu, created exclusively for St George’s Day. The menu will be available in the Manchester cafe for one week only until Sunday 26 April.
St Georges Day, the 23 April, celebrates the medieval tale of St George, patron saint of England, who according to legend saved a Princess after slaying a mighty Dragon in a Kingdom far away. In honour of St George’s heroic actions, Hard Rock is incorporating some English classics in to its special St George’s Day Menu, creating a memorable feast for all!
The Hard Rock Cafe St George’s Day Menu includes locally sourced and some of England’s finest produce:
- Food items:
* DRAGON’S NEST - A hand breaded serving of black pudding and our famous pulled pork, lightly fried and nested on baby arugula leaves. Served with an apple cider sauce made with Red bank’s Lancashire cider.
* SLAYER BURGER - Our very own corned beef hash stacked between two prime beef patties, sweet brown sauce, melting creamy Lancashire cheese with fresh lettuce leaves and sliced beetroot on a toasted brioche bun. Served with seasoned fries and shredded beetroot coleslaw.
* ST GEORGE’S MANCHESTER TART - A handmade shortcrust pastry tart, lined with raspberry jam, filled with custard and topped with toasted coconut flakes, finished with a maraschino cherry and raspberry compote.
* PIMMS MOJITO - A classic favourite with an English twist featuring pimms muddled with fresh mint & elderflower topped with lemon lime soda.
* SAPPHIRE MARTINI - A delicate mix of Bombay Sapphire gin, fresh basil and citrus flavours.
* PENNY ROYAL TEA - A flavoursome iced tea, combining Jägermeister, peach schnapps & cranberry juice topped with Twinning’s Earl grey tea
Fit for a king, the Hard Rock Cafe St George’s Day menu will be available from Monday 20 April until Sunday 26 April at Hard Rock Cafe Manchester.